Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Its official

I am so excited about this! As many of you know a little over a year ago my family adopted Lillyana Jayde through domestic adoption. Now we are in the beginning process for a little sister for her. I am so excited! We are still getting our profile together and hope to have everything finished by early April, then all the fun waiting can start. After much thought, we decided that we are going to request a little girl...but if a little boy is available first, then we would gladly take him. We have the name picked out...we will call her Annie Ray. If we were to get a little boy, then we would name him Caleb Jordan. I am so excited to get this on the road and have another little one in the house! Check back for updates!

4 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

congratulations! I look forward to following the journey to the next little sweetie!

CNA said...

YAY!!! How fun!! Congratulations!! I can't believe it! When I was reading your post on 'Life with Lilly', my mouth dropped like all the way to the floor! LOL! I'm so excited for you! What does Lilly think of this? =D

I can't wait to follow another exciting journey! :D

*Caitie

Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

Ally, WOW!!!!! I am SOOOO thrilled for you!!! How exciting! You are going to have two little sisters (or a little sister and a little brother) !!!! Congrats!!! I cannot wait to follow your journey!!! Yay!!!! So happy for you!!! =D
~Staci

Lexie said...

OH YAY! So great to hear from you!! And especially with such exciting news! I sure can't wait to follow y'alls journey!
Lexie