Wednesday, February 20, 2008

and we're off..

Today my mom and dad put together the last page of our family profile! Tomorrow, we are taking it to the agency and having our first family meeting! I am so excited because once all of this goes through, we just have to wait for a birth family to choose us. You never really know how long its going to take. It could be as short as one month...but as long as a year. I'm hoping for just a couple of months. We are going to be open for little ones up to age 2. So this way, we might get a newborn, a toddler, or we might get a pregnant birthmom. Who knows..

We have actually already started new baby prep...we got out all of Lilly's clothes and went through them last night. We know its early, but we're just excited!!

Thats all I got for now!
I'll update as soon as we know something else.

5 comments:

Lexie said...

This is all so exciting!! A new baby!!!!! I know how you feel...i am DIEING for my mom to kick my sister out of her room (she is at college but still has a room at our house...but she doesn't live here...haha.), SO THAT WE CAN MAKE IT KARLEIGH MEI'S!! Argh...

I LOVE the name Annie. So sweet...she will be on VERY blessed lil girl!

Kara Elizabeth said...

Hey thanks for leaving a comment on my blog i love your blogs design. I hope things go smoothly w/ your familys adoption. My family had to wait 2 years before we got Meighan :(. Well i have to go please write back!

junglemama said...

How exciting. I hope you family gets chosen quickly!

Steffie B. said...

Wonderful! ;)

Lauren said...

Aww that is sooo exciting!