Saturday, September 6, 2008

Its a boy!

---Blog is currently under construction...exuse the mess---

Hey everyone, I am so excited to let you all know that we have been matched to a birthmother who is due to have her baby in 2 weeks. As you probably already know, its not going to be an Annie...its going to be a Caleb! Thats right, the little one will be a boy! We are so overjoyed and cannot wait to hold him for the first time! There is alot of preparing to do because we were thinking that the little one would be a girl. So we are very busy getting everything ready for a little man :)

We have met the mother and she is going to be staying with us this week. We ask that you all just pray for her because she is in such a difficult position right now. I wish I had pictures to share right now but I don't of course since Caleb has not arrived. I will very soon though!!

Check back soon for updates!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OH MY GOODNESS! This is so very excited!!!!! Post soon!!!!!!!!!

You are gonna love having a lil bro!
Lexie

Lexie said...

Ahh, sorry!!!!! That was suppose to be me...lexie from lexiesmeimei.blogspot.com I had just helped Michelle with her blog and forgot to sign out...SORRY!!!!

Please delete that one if you don't mind...i will comment again later! :0)

lexie

Staci said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SOOOOO completely excited and overjoyed for you!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! When I clicked on your blog and saw "It's a boy!" I knew there was extremely exciting news!!! WOW WOW WOW!!! You must be so happy!! I can't wait to hear more about and see little Caleb, which I am sure you are! If you can share this, when is he due?
So excited for you!!!!
~Staci
Big sis to Sarah Lu and soon Chayah Ru!